Re: msg wsis (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:49:08 -0600 (MDT)
From: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
To: David Ahijevych <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: msg wsis

David,

To make it more convient for you and less trouble for me, I created a cgi
script to copy the WSI files to the upload directory. You can copy the
files on a daily basis if you want and the script relates the status of
the day, times of the files. You can run the script GetRadar.pl in any
browser, just setting 3 variables, delete, day, and time. The delete is
optional, default is not to remove the files in the upload directory. The
delete is performed before the copy so all variables can be used at once.
Also one can set more than one times.

Example, split onto 2 lines for easier reading.

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/thredds/GetRadar.pl?day=20030612&time=0230
&time=2045

produced the output:

NOW_20030612_0230 is not available

NOW_20030612_2045 copied to upload

If you add delete=yes, you will get message:

Files in upload removed

Example:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/thredds/GetRadar.pl?day=20030612&time=0230
&time=2045&delete=yes

I didn't copy you requested files because I wanted you to try GetRadar.pl
and find any bugs.

Thanks,
Robb...