Re: 20030122:netCDF Decoders - Solaris 5.8 - metar2nc decoder

Wayne,

I made a new release for metar2nc that includes the PNO indicator, it's
 decoders-2.4.2.tar.Z  It's located of the ftp server www.unidata.ucar.edu
 Login as anonymous

% cd pub/decoders
% get decoders-2.4.2.tar.Z

I did a sanity test on it.  Seemed to work fine.  Let me know how it works
out so I know whether to do a general release.

Thanks,
Robb...