Re: AVN GrIb to netcdf

Vasso,

First I want to apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  I was out
of town at the AMS meeting last week and yesterday was a USA holiday.

First, I believe you obtained a older version of the code that had the
bugs that you mentioned.

The latest version of the code is: decoders-2.4.1.tar.Z

This code can be obtained by ftp

% ftp www.unidata.ucar.edu

login as anonymous

% cd pub/decoders
% get decoders-2.4.1.tar.Z

The decoders-2.4.1.tar.Z is source code that has to be built, I usually
don't build binaries because there are so many platforms. There is a
decoders home page with hints about installation at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/decoders

I checked the cdls that come with the package, there are ones for the

avn-1.25x1.25.cdl and avn-1.0x1.0.cdl included.

I hope this solves your problems.

Robb...