Re: AVN 1x1

Jim,

There is now a beta decoders release,  decoders-2.4.0.tar.Z.  It's
located in the Unidata ftp directory under /pub/decoders. It contains
a avn-1.0x1.0.cdl in the NUWG format.  But, this release has the
possiblity to create a cdl file using a new program gritocdl.  gribtocdl
also can over-ride the NUWG format with other names. This option hasn't
been tested, so I can't verified this feature.  It was created by some
outside Unidata programmers. There's a man pages include in the release
on gribtocdl, gribtonc, and gribdump. If one uses the over-ride option
with gribtocdl, then it also has to be used with gribtonc.  Since this is
a beta release, I would appreciate any input.  At this point, I'm filling
in the missing parts of the standard gribtonc processing.  If you install
this code, I would save the last release/binaries as a backup.  Also, I
would appreciate any of the CF or COARDS cdls/tables if you created them
as a referance.

Thanks,
Robb...

gribtocdl willThere's a
man
page include in the release.  gribtocdl will