Re: 20020822: ldm-5.2 pqsurf problems on IRIX

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Christian Pagé wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Your comment made me find the problem, it was the gdbm library : it
> was not the correct version. I am now using the correct version
> which is 1.7.3 and everything works fine again! Maybe the gdbm
> should be bundled with ldm?

Christian,

I'm glad you found the problem. Actually we are trying to depreciate the
pqsurf code because it breaks when every there's a major change in the
bulletins. I believe the folks at RAP are working on a solution. I'll cc
Celia at RAP, maybe she can  point us to a contact person working on the
solution.

Thanks,
RObb...