Re: 19990707: cdl file for 6-hr synoptic reports

Peter,

I derived the synoptic decoder from the official manual (nws manual 306).
I'm not saying there isn't an error, but I'll recheck.  Also, the decoders
was written almost 3 years ago, the manual might have changed.  I'll let
you know what I find out.

Robb...