[Datastream #ZWO-808334]: Missing GOES-West GeoColor Products from G18

Hi again Bob,

After discussions with CSU/CIRA, I was reminded that the setting of which GOES
platform the GeoColor images was from is done here in Unidata when we stitch
together the tiles that CSU/CIRA makes available into full scenes (images).
I reviewed the Python script that I had setup, and I see that I was hardwiring
GOES17/G17 when finding GW in the 'product_name" global attribute.  I have
corrected the script, and now those products are being labeled as being
from GOES-18 instead of GOES-17.

NB: there is nothing in the CSU/CIRA tiles that indicates which satellite
the product represents other than indicating either GE or GW in the
product_name.  Given this, the hardwiring of the info in the Python
script will continue to be needed in order to create a standard GRB
groundstation product name.  Ugh!

Ticket ID: ZWO-808334
Department: Support Datastream