[Datastream #ZWO-808334]: Missing GOES-West GeoColor Products from G18

Hi,

re:
> Hi Unidata Folks. We've been acquiring GeoColor (GEOC) products for both
> GOES-East and -West from the IDD service. The GOES-West products, formerly
> from G17, stopped updating when G18 went operational on 1/4.
>
> Here's what we see:
>
> notifyme -v -l - -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu -p "GEOC.*G16" -o 3600
> returns G16 files, whereas
> notifyme -v -l - -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu -p "GEOC.*G18" -o
> 3600A2WCFG_GEOC_G.log
> returns nothing.
>
> Do you have any information about plans for restoring the GOES-West GEOC
> data flow?

A quick check shows that we are not receiving the GOES-West GeoColor products
in our
LDM feed from CSU/CIRA.  I will contact them to let them know that the last
GOES-West
GeoColor images we have seen were on January 4.

Many thanks for the alert about the GOES-West GeoColor imagery (and the same
applies
for the CloudSnow which has been missing since April 2022!)!

Ticket ID: ZWO-808334
Department: Support Datastream