Re: INC0386021 has new comments (NCO Dataflow Missing MADIS-FSL2 map file Data _ FSL2\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.map\.(.*) )(Awaiting User Info)

Iliana,

The files are of the following format
FSL.CompressedNetCDF.MADIS.map.yyyymmdd_HHMM.gz
where yyyy=four digit year, mmdd=four digit month and day, and HHMM = four digit hour (0-24) and minutes.

Matthew Jin
WCCIS MADIS Support
NOAA Affiliate - ERT Inc
5830 University Research Court