Re: INC0386021 has new comments (NCO Dataflow Missing MADIS-FSL2 map file Data _ FSL2\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.map\.(.*) )(Active)

The issue raised in the ticket was a result of flooding in the Boulder data center last week. The computer that runs the MADIS map processing was in the computer room that was shut down due to the flood.  It is expected that the computer will be moved to a new location this week, and brought up. It is unknown as of now whether the box was physically damaged by the flood or not.

Please let me know if you've any questions.

Regards,

Matthew Jin
WCCIS MADIS Support
NOAA Affiliate - ERT Inc