Re: [data-curation] Unidata's new Data Engineer

Kudos to both Boris and Mike for their Data Curation efforts. I find it highly valuable!
And congrats to Mike on his move. I have no doubt he will do a great job!

Steve Adams | AWIS Weather Services
888.798.9955 ext 1003 | address@hidden | www.awis.com