[Datastream #JWY-648397]: NBM/NSP Guidance text

Hi Kevin,

re:
> I've noticed the last 4-5 days larger text files coming across NOAAPORT on
> our -XCD machines.
> These are NBM/NSP guidance with WMO headers like FOUS16 KWNO.

We have observed the same thing here.

re:
> Are these supposed to be there?

Yes.  I believe that there is an effort to add more NBM products to NOAAPort.
How much
can be added is currently being limited by the lack of available bandwidth in
the SBM.

re:
> Seems  like they add 2-3 GB more per day.

I think we will see that the volume of NBM data will increase considerably.

Ticket ID: JWY-648397
Department: Support Datastream