[Datastream #SWN-839700]: Contributing to Unidata

> Good morning,

Hi Eric,

We will be using the LDM for this data transfer, please see:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/

...and please ask any questions that arise, we are here to help.

As I mentioned to Roger and Michael, we are happy to help install.

We will most likely be placing the GEMS data into the "EXP" feedtype, but we
will discuss that in greater detail at a later time

I am gathering up our EULA that we use for our lightning data, so you can amend
for your needs, hopefully I will have that info later today.

> I am from Orbital Micro Systems working with the data team. Was looking for
> some information or links on how I could contribute our data to your
> platform.

We look forward to our data sharing,

> Thank you,
> --
> Eric Oropezaelwood
> Cloud Engineer
> Orbital Micro Systems, Inc.
> c: 210-748-3911
> https://www.orbitalmicro.com/
>
> This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may not be
> redistributed without permission. If you are not an intended recipient, you
> have received this message in error; please notify us immediately by
> replying to this message, and then delete it from your computer. Thank you

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu