[Datastream #WXY-992115]: Wind speed / direction records for CDIP buoy 094 Mendocino Ca. for Nov 26 19.30-19.50 PST

Hi Bruce,

We do not supply wind data of that type or from that location.
One suggestion would be to look at the 0Z (analysis fields) of model output for
that time window, it is the best estimate of the
current state of the atmosphere.

> Hi There
> The CDIP Buoy 094 and another buoy at Fort Bragg on the evening of Nov 26
> 2019 Both show extremely high waves of 74.4 and 68 feet.
> Coastal Digital Information Program is an operation of UCSD/ Scripps
> Institute in Ca.
> Their charts are online for anyone to see.
> That night there was an extreme low-pressure system that came ashore near
> Fort Bragg.
> I have been looking at the Los Angeles Times Newspaper report that headlined
> the Storm.
> I would like wind information for the nearest locations to the two buoys for
> the time of the large waves, if you can help me find that I would appreciate
> it.
> Bruce Wills  (562)225-3856, address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> Fax (800) 962-5997
> Thank you !