[Datastream #MQU-657040]: L2 products sent in NIMAGE

Hi,

re:
> Aha!

Promising! :-)

re:
> ldm.py you provided is totally different than my version. pip is
> installing ldm-0.1.3.dist-info, - that must be a little old.

Must be.

re:
> Things were running fine but needed to stop so I can get the files to go
> to the correct location.

The top level directory under which goes-restitch.py will create the
reconstituted imagery is defined as the value of the '-d' flag in
the NOTHER action in the pqact.conf_npgoesr pattern-action file.
Unlike when making changes to the LDM configuration file (~ldm/ldmd.conf),
one can typically make changes to the contents of pattern-action files
actions and make them active without stopping and restarting the LDM.

The general process is:

<as 'ldm'>
-- edit the active LDM pattern-action file
ldmadmin pqactcheck            <- gross check for syntax errors in
pattern-action files
-- if there are no errors
ldmadmin pqactHUP              <- send a signal to all pqact instances telling
them to
                                  reread their pattern-action files

This may not work for the Python goes-restitch.py action, however, as
the approach taken in this (and other) ldm-alchemy script(s) is to keep
running since the script is typically waiting for pieces to arrive
and then add them to a product that is being built.  That being said,
stopping, making sure that the Python invocations have exited, and
then restarting always works.

re:
> Thanks for all your help!

No worries.  Sorry I didn't remember exactly what I did to get things
working on the machine that is creating full scenes from tiles here.

By the way, given the rather high number of errors that I see in the
NOAAPort ingest on both SSEC ingest machines, np1 and np2, it is
possible that your reconstituted images will not be as complete as
the ones we are creating ** assuming, of course, that you will be
REQUESTing the NOTHER feed from your own ingest machines.  The
reason for this is we use the 2 NOAAPort ingest machines here in
UCAR, one at LSU/SRCC and the two that SSEC operates to create
as good as possible datastreams that originate from NOAAPort.

Ticket ID: MQU-657040
Department: Support Datastream