[Datastream #MQU-657040]: L2 products sent in NIMAGE

Hi again,

re:
> I actually did everything you prescribed (will wonders never cease)
> The link you provided now installs python 3.7.

OK.

re:
> Do you recall having to update ldm.py? The pip install version won't
> even work with 3.7 due to print statements.

Now that you mention it, I used the version that is included in the
ldm-alchemy portion of the Unidata section of GitHub.  This is the
problem with trying to guide someone from vague memories, sorry!

re:
> I found a module on alchemy called l2assemble.py that seems to have a
> lot of the needed functions. I'll see if I can some how include that
> file in the workflow.

That's what you need.

re:
> More later.

I doubt if the version of Python being a bit newer than the one I'm using
(3.6.8) would make a difference, but if it turns out that it does, I
can put the miniconda bundle that I used out on FTP for you to grab.

Ticket ID: MQU-657040
Department: Support Datastream