[Datastream #MQU-657040]: L2 products sent in NIMAGE

Hi,

re:
> Quick follow-up.
> Still no luck getting anything to run using the pqact.conf_npgoes.
> It's almost like that EXEC ldm.conf is not finding anything.

Yesterday I asked if you could send as attachments:

~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
~ldm/etc/pqact.conf_l2
~ldm/etc/pqact.conf_npgoesr

I just want to make absolutely sure that there is nothing amiss
in the setup.

re:
> Good news,
> I tried to manually run the goes-restitch script and there were a
> handful of libraries that needed to be installed - that has been fixed.

So, was your comment about the LDM pattern-action file action not working
a reflection of the state of things before you found that a handful of
libraries had to be installed, or after (or both)?  If the Python script
wouldn't run until the libraries were installed, then it is no surprise
that the action to run the Python script wouldn't run.  If it now runs
by hand, and if the environment in which the LDM was started is the
same as the environment as was in place where you able to successfully
run the Python script by hand, then the action should work IF all
of the configuration setups are correct (hence the request to see the
files you are using).

Ticket ID: MQU-657040
Department: Support Datastream