[Datastream #MQU-657040]: L2 products sent in NIMAGE

Hi,

re: need to run a 3.5+ version of Python

> I fixed that, but still no go. I even replace the goes-restitch line with:
>
>         /usr/bin/echo 'test' > >/home/ldm/test.rick
>
> /home/ldm/test.rick is not even getting created.

That would suggest that either the pattern-action file is not being
run at all or there is an error in the pattern-action file.

Questions:

- did you stop then restart your LDM after adding the EXEC line
  that will run pqact on the needed pattern-action file?

  Any time anything is modified in the LDM configuration file,
  ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, an LDM stop and restart is needed for the
  change(s) to take effect.

  The same comment does _not_ pertain to making changes in pattern-action
  files assuming that it is active (meaning that there is an EXEC
  line for pqact that says to use the pattern-action file).  After
  a pattern action file is active, all one needs to do to change
  configuration(s) in that file is:

  <as 'ldm'>
  ldmadmin pqactcheck      <- performs a gross syntax check in all
pattern-action files
  ldmadmin pqactHUP        <- sends a HUP signal to all LDM processes;
                              pqact invocations reread their pattern-action
                              files

- one of the most common errors in pattern-action files is using spaces
  where tab characters are required

  Is your action in your pattern-action file properly formatted?

  The action would "read":

NOTHER<tab>(^TI..).. KNES ([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]) ...
<tab>PIPE<tab>-metadata
<tab>/home/ldm/l2-util/goes-restitch_nimage.py -vvv -d /data/ldm/l2/GOES -t 360
-l /data/ldm/l2/logs/goes-restitch.log \1 \2