[Datastream #QPR-686814]: HRRR on AWS question

Hi Constantine,

re:
> I am just touching base about the potential incorporation of 36-hr HRRR
> forecasts to the
> AWS S3 repository (see correspondence below).
>
> Was there discussion of this request at the March 21-22 users committee? If
> so, do you
> know what came of it?

Yes, this was one of the topics of discussion at the User Committee meeting.

We were successful in requesting that the extended HRRR be added to the CONDUIT
datastream.  NCEP indicated that it should flow by June 1st, or sooner.

We will communicate again once we have the data (model output) flowing.

Ticket ID: QPR-686814
Department: Support Datastream