[Datastream #YHU-211186]: Re: NEXRAD on AWS down?

Hi,

A networking problem caused the feed to stop. We have worked around the issue
and data are flowing again; missed volumes will be back-filled into S3.

We will do our best to minimize disruptions in identifying and addressing the
root cause of the outage.

Ryan

> > Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
> We are working on it...
>
> More details to follow if it does not come right back up.
>

> I'm trying to use https://registry.opendata.aws/noaa-nexrad/ but I
> > haven't seen new data in a couple of hours.  Is this service down?  When do
> > you expect it to be back up?
> >
> > address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jacob. The real-time NEXRAD feed is provided by UNIDATA. Their contact
> > > information can be found here:
> > >
> > > https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/
> > >
> > > Best -- Jon O'Neil

> > > --
> > > ______________________
> > >
> > > Jonathan O'Neil
> > > Director, NOAA Big Data Project
> > > Office of the Chief Data Officer, NOAA OCIO
> > > 166 Water St., Woods Hole, MA 02543-1026
> > > Office: (508) 495-2207
> > > Email: address@hidden
> > >

> Jeff Weber
> Unidata User Support