AMPS outage, 01 Dec

Hello AMPS users.

Utilities work continues at the NCAR site.  This means that AMPS will
likely not be available for the 01 Dec 12Z forecast cycle.

The outage is scheduled to last most of the day on Saturday.

The AMPS page will likely be offline on Saturday.  The backup AMPS web
site, http://amps-backup.ucar.edu, should remain up, though it will
not be updating with new AMPS charts during this period.

I will do what I can to try to bring AMPS back for the following 00Z
forecast cycle (02 Dec 00Z), though the timing and duration of the
outage may make that difficult.

--Kevin