[NOAAPORT #VAH-744507]: web link to monitor NOAAPort AWIPS (G16)

Hi,

re:
> I was wondering if Unidata supports a web link to monitor NOAAPort AWIPS
> data for GOES-16.

We stitch together the GOES-16 and GOES-17 tiles that are sent in NOAAPort
to create full scenes and make those full scenes available in a couple of
different ways: McIDAS ADDE and THREDDS Data Server (TDS).  One of the nice
things that the TDS offers is a web view of the datasets that I think
is akin to what you are asking about:

thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu
  -> Test Datasets -> GOES Products

In the last link, are currently three directories:

GOES16 - reconstituted GOES-16 images received in NOAAPort
GOES17 - reconstituted GOES-18 images received in NOAAPort
GRB16  - products received in the GOES-16 GRB

GRB received GOES-17 imagery will be added to the list when
GOES-17 has been declared operational.

Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?  What is making me
uncertain is your use of "NOAAPort AWIPS".

re:
> I was referred to Tom Yokas, but could not locate his contact info.

That's me, Tom Yoksas.  You might not have been able to find my contact
info because of the misspelling of my last name :-)

Ticket ID: VAH-744507
Department: Support NOAAPORT