[Datastream #HHP-967759]: GOES-15 09:00 scan missing

Hi Pedro,

re:
> Since 2018/10/04, we haven't received the 09:00 UTC  scan for the GOES-15

I assume that you are accessing the imagery via the ADDE server.
I just checked and see that the 9 UTC image is in the OTHER
dataset:

IMGLIST WEST/OTHER.ALL TIME=8:30 10:00
Image file directory listing for:WEST/OTHER
 Pos Satellite/         Date       Time      Center   Band(s)
     sensor                                 Lat  Lon
 --- -------------  ------------  --------  ---- ---- ------------
   1  G-15 IMG      10 OCT 18283  08:59:00     1  135 1-4,6
   3  G-15 IMG       9 OCT 18282  08:59:00     1  135 1-4,6
IMGLIST: done

But, I just tried to load WEST/OTHER BAND=4 and see that the
scan is abbreviated.  This is likely due to terrestrial
interference/noise experienced by our GOES-West ingest system.

re:
> Is there any problem with GOES WEST?
> I couldn't find any issue related to this in the ESPCoperations?

There is no problem with GOES-West that we know of.  The problem was
likely due to local interference noise issues experienced by our
GOES-West ingest system.

re:
> Thank you in advance for the help

No worries.