NEXRAD Level II Maintenance Notification - Monday May 14th, 2018 (UPDATE)

ROC continue to investigate the recurring latency issue experienced
since the 8.1 load.  We rolled back to the 8.0 load we we running on
and continue to look for the issue.

Operationally we have rolled to Aggregate function to the ROC and All
NEXRAD sites are feeding to the ROC.  The ROC in turn is feeding the
Silver Spring (TOC) servers and both locations continue to feed NEXRAD
level 2 data to the public.  (RDS & TDS).

This may mean the RDS will perform with better operational statistics
and that users should continue to pull from BOTH feeds.  If this
operational posture appears to impact data latency from BOTH feeds, we
will roll back to the Silver Spring servers as aggregate.

     .....Don