[Datastream #OIZ-367680]: GOES16 location

Hi Greg,

We just received the following from our NOAA GOES-R contact, and
since it pertains to the indicated central longitude of GOES-16
that we discussed earlier, I figured it would be of interest to you:

"This is a heads up that ADR 540 will be deployed in the GOES-R
Ground System soon by the PRO Team. ADR 540 fixes the nominal satellite
subpoint longitude field  in the metadata (from -75.0 to -75.2).
Please note that the projection longitude values will not change as
all products are generated on the fixed grid at 75W. Only the metadata
field 'nominal_satellite_subpoint_lon' is changing to represent the
actual satellite position at 75.2 W per the Algorithm Working Group
(AWG) recommendation. Test files are available upon request. I will
provide the implementation date for this change. Please contact me
if you require the test files."

Ticket ID: OIZ-367680
Department: Support Datastream