Fwd: [IDP-Announcement] Upcoming test of IDP failover/backup next week (Apologies for duplicate deliveries - Please forward as appropriate)

All,

Please see announce from IDP regarding major failover and backup test of the IDP system next week. Address any questions to ncep.list.idp_support@noaa.gov.

-- Thanks, Leon

IDP Customers,

Next week NCEP Central Operations will be conducting a major site failover test.   Below is the notification sent to the idp-announcement list.

If you experience data outages next week please contact NCO's Senior Duty Meteorologist SDM as directed in the notification.
If you have further questions or concerns you can also contact the IDP team (ncep.list.idp_support@noaa.gov).

Additionally, those applications that are currently in College Park (including MADIS/HADS) are slated to be moved to Boulder tomorrow (1/19) to prepare for this test.

Thank you,

Derek