[Datastream #HMG-766955]: Documentation correction for NLDN format page

Hi Daryl,

re:
> This page on the NLDN format:
>
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning/nldn.html
>
> denotes "char[1]      mult    multiplicity (#strokes per flash)", but
> this value is always zero now after the format change of last year. I
> asked Dr David Knight about this and he said
>
> " Apparently when the format of our feed changed, they also started
> sending stroke data instead of flash data. So the multiplicity is
> meaningless."

OK, if David now feels that what is being sent is stroke data, then the
documentation needs updating.  (It was never clear that Vaisala switched
to sending strokes instead of flashes.)

re:
> Perhaps it would be good to update that page to denote that the value is
> now always zero.

Done.

Ticket ID: HMG-766955
Department: Support Datastream