[Datastream #CQN-936958]: Hurricane Sandy Radar Mosaic Data

Hi Chris,

re:
> My name is Chris Scheele and I am a Master's student studying cartography
> and GIS at the University of Wisconsin. For my thesis, I am utilizing
> radar data during Hurricane Sandy. I'm working with the RealEarth team
> in the Space Science and Engineering Center to visualize my thesis
> results. I would like to know if you have base reflectivity and storm
> total precipitation radar mosaics available for the event, specifically
> from 10/27/2012 00Z - 11/1/2012 00Z.

We (Unidata Program Center) do not archive any data, so we do not have
the mosaics you want/need, sorry.

It is highly possible that one or more Unidata community members has the
mosaics that you are seeking.  The best way to find out if any Unidata
community member has the data you are looking for is to send an email
to the 'needdata' email list that we maintain:

address@hidden

Please Note:

Before you can send an email to any of the lists that we maintain, you
must first be subscribed to that/those list(s).  You can (un)subscribe
to any of the lists we maintain online at:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing Lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Click on the 'show mailing list actions' link for the list(s) you want
to (un)subscribe (from)to and click on the link that suits your needs.

Please wait for confirmation that you have been subscribed to the
list(s) before posting...

Ticket ID: CQN-936958
Department: Support Datastream