Re: Status of MADIS in IDP

Good Morning Jared,

You are correct about the profiler data. Our monitoring indicates that in addition to profiler data not being available, HF-METAR is also not available.

There was a power outage in a data center at the NOAA David Skaggs Research Center (DSRC) in Boulder, CO, yesterday around 2130Z. This data center had servers which IDP MADIS gets this data from. Once the DSRC power is restored this afternoon these two datasets should become available.

Again, please contact the MADIS Help Desk if you see any anomalies or have any questions.

Regards,
Patrick