[Datastream #YHZ-590588]: Storm of the Century Dataset

> Sir/Ma'am,
Hello Nathan,

> I am attempting to locate the Storm of the Century dataset from
> CTM/EOL/COMET and have been referred to you in regards to obtaining a
> copy of the dataset.  Would you be able to mail me a CD of the dataset
> in question?
We have moved the COMET Case Study collection on-line, sadly cases 1-7 are not
complete (missing alot of the data)

If Unidata has some old copies of the CD's around I will mail one off to
you..after copying it to our on-line collection :)

Perhaps another casestudy will suffice in the interim?

The casestudies are on-line at:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Case+Studies/COMET+CASE+STUDIES?entryid=26dc839b-72c8-47b1-acad-256175d7c9ea

GEMPAK and the Unidata IDV can handle this data natively, not sure what
application you are going to use to visualize or do analysis with, but most/all
of the data is stored
in the native output.

It might be a day or two before I can go searching for the CD's, but I will dig
them out of storage in the coming days, and hopefully we still have one for the
"Storm of the Century". Pretty sure we kept at least one CD of every case.

Hope this helps, more after digging through storage ;)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support