[Datastream #WDB-848366]: trouble in downloading the data

Hi Elaheh,

re:
> This is the site which I tried to access as a part of the data which I need:
> http://dataserver3.nccs.nasa.gov/thredds/dodsC/bypass/NEX-GDDP/bcsd/historical/r1i1p1/pr/ACCESS1-0.ncml.ascii?pr[10593:1:10957][485:1:497][200:1:213]
>
> I need the pr and tmax and tmin for historical and future for the region
> between  [485:1:497][200:1:213]...

Since you sent this email to us, the Unidata Program Center (UPC) of UCAR
instead
of NASA, it is most likely that the NASA group that is running the site you are
referring to is using our THREDDS Data Server (TDS) software.  Since this site
is
not under our control, we have no capability for fixing problems with its
configuration
or operation.  You need to find out which NASA group is managing this site and
contact
them about the problems you are having.

We're sorry we can't be of more help...

Ticket ID: WDB-848366