[Datastream #TED-107085]: West-Conus 4KM files missing

Hi again Dennis,

Quick follow-up to my previous email:

I was incorrect when I said that other machines that we operate are receiving
the 13.3 um 4km WEST-CONUS images... all machines that we operate have not seen
new images of this type since the 16:45 UTC image on 20151215.  Since there
are multiple, redundant machines ingesting the source of this data (the NOAAPort
Satellite Broadcast Network (SBN)) and none of these machines have seen new
products of this type since 16:45  20151215 last image, I am led to believe
that the images are not being sent by the U.S. National Weather Service (NWs)
via NOAAPort.

We will try to determine if these images have been discontinued or if there
is some problem in the NOAAPort uplink.  Since NOAAPort is maintained by
by the NWS, all we can do is inquire about the outage (i.e., we can't fix
the problem ourselves).

Ticket ID: TED-107085
Department: Support Datastream