[Datastream #TED-107085]: West-Conus 4KM files missing

Hi Dennis,

re:
> we are trying to download files from
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/satellite/13.3/WEST-CONUS_4km/catalog.html
>
> but here's no new data since 15th of December (only for 8km).
>
> Will these files be available again or has this source been discontinued?

Thanks for reporting this outage!

Just so you know, the 13.3 um 4km West Conus product has _not_ been
discontinued; other machines that we operate are getting this data
with no problems.

We will investigate this data outage and implement corrective measures
when we find the root cause of the problem.

Ticket ID: TED-107085
Department: Support Datastream