[THREDDS #TFI-874457]: Redbook Graphics

Hi Justin,

re:
> I am using LDM. I had a few issues and had to shut down my LDM for a bit,
> so I wanted to retrieve data older than an hour.

OK.  Who are you REQUESTing data from?

re:
> Normally, I would just manually add the data into the edex manual ingest,
> but it was not working correctly for this, so I wanted to try injecting it
> into my LDM feed.

Hmm...  I would assume that processing the redbook raw products through
the LDM queue would be no different than manually copying them to the
the directory used for EDEX manual ingest.  Of course, I could be
completely wrong in this assumption :-)

Ticket ID: TFI-874457
Department: Support Datastream