Re: MADIS-GSD power outage March 7 2015

All,

The power outage is scheduled for this Saturday March 7 2015.  MADIS-GSD will be down 23z March 6 to ~00z March 8.

We are sorry for the prior cancellation, but the outage is always tentative on critical needs for BOU and SWPC.

This outage will not effect the MADIS-IDP or MADIS-NWS facility.

-- Leon Benjamin
303-497-6031