Re: IP changing for MRMS at NSSL

Hi everyone,

The network changes at the National Weather Center are ongoing.  As a result, MRMS is not 100% functional and there are continuing problems for those trying to connect to the MRMS LDM/HTTP data server.  At this time there is no estimate for when connectivity will return to normal, but you should expect problems throughout the weekend.

I'll send another update when I know more.  Our apologizes for the extended outage.

Thanks,
Carrie