Emergency maintenance - NOAA/ESRL/GSD DMZ storage - TODAY FRIDAY Sep 19, 11am

All ESRL/GSD Data Users,

We are performing emergency maintenance on our DMZ storage
systems to resolve recent problems.

Delivery of HRRR, RAP, FIM, and RUC model data via ftp and LDM
will be affected until this issue is fixed.  Some GSD web services and
data acquisition processes are affected, as well. Affected systems
include all externally facing VMs supporting NEIS, RTVS, NEVS, and
NextGen.

We will send another notice when systems return to normal operation.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For any questions or concerns,
please feel free to contact SSG at 303.497.6887 or at address@hidden