[Datastream #MGL-362086]: Real-time Level II RADAR data - Unidata Program Center

> Hello,
Hello Andreea,

> First let me introduce myself. My name is Andreea Geanta and I am
> Supplier Analyst within ROUTE 66. Below you can find my full contact
> details. I will be your main contact within ROUTE 66.
>
> ROUTE 66 is interested in evaluating whether it can build products using
> Unidata Program Center's real - time Level II RADAR data.
>
> For the purpose of investigating whether we can use this data in our
> existing and/or future products, please provide us with the following
> information:
>
> 1.     data description;
> 2.     data format;
> 3.     data coverage;
> 4.     update frequency;
> 5.     references;
> 6.     commercial proposal.

We are not "operational", we provide real time weather data and model output to
the educational
and research community and do not offer our data feeds to commercial
organizations.

We do partner with a few groups who do provide this data commercially:

IRADS: https://www.irads.net/

ERC:  http://ercwnc.org/nexrad/

Purdue:  http://roskilde.eas.purdue.edu/~level2/index.html

> More information about our products can be found on http://www.66.com.
>
> I look forward to receiving the required information by return.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Andreea Geanta
> Supplier Analyst
>
> S.C. ROUTE 66 S.R.L.
> Gheorghe Lazar 2, 500090 Brasov, Romania
> Email: address@hidden
> www.66.com

I hope this helps you, looks like a fun product you are creating!

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support