[Datastream #MWX-213891]: Fwd: Re: No NOAAPORT SSTs ?

Hi Rosie,

Sorry for not being able to respond to your emails before now... yesterday
was a busy day for me!

re:
> I believe we found the cause - it looks like the .5 deg grib1 were to be
> shut down on June 3 .
>
> http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/notification/tin14-21gfs_removal.htm
>
> We assume you are seeing the same?

Yes, but since we weren't actively looking for those products, nobody
noticed that they had disappeared.

Question:

- what did the Data Center do with those products?

Ticket ID: MWX-213891
Department: Support Datastream