[Datastream #HIG-707765]: Problems with neartime archive

Hi Kwan,

re:
> I tried ftp unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.edu.  But after hanging there for a minute,
> the connection could not be established.

We disabled FTP access to the Unidata-Wisconsin archive and turned
on web access, so you will need to use 'wget':

http://unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.edu

  Unidata-Wisconsin satellite image archives
  -- login with same credentials as before --
  http://unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.edu/uniwisc/

Ticket ID: HIG-707765
Department: Support Datastream