Upcoming Maintenance affecting GSD

All Data Users,

The NOAA-Boulder Network Operations Center will be performing required maintenance on Tuesday, May 13, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm MDT which will affect data services supported by NOAA/ESRL/GSD.

We anticipate that both inbound and outbound connections to and from GSD will be dropped intermittently during this maintenance window. Affected GSD services will include ftp, ldm and public facing web servers. Some GSD data acquisition may be delayed, but we do not expect much data loss as a result of this work.

Please contact the Systems Support Group at 303.497.6887 or address@hidden if you have any concerns.

--
David Wheeler
AceInfo Supporting NOAA