Re: 20140402: your posts to address@hidden

Yes Tom,
looks like i'm coming from several different places depending on which email
client I'm using and which imap server it's bound to.

I'd rather not change existing memberships to address@hidden.

I suppose I could open a new subscription to the needdata list for new user
'address@hidden' if I knew the syntax.

Seems it might be something like the following as the text in mssg body:
subscribe address@hidden needdata

No?