[Datastream #WXV-626791]: RE: [gembud] 20140320: Impending changes to IDD FNEXRAD and UNIWISC datastreams

Hi Kevin,

re: GOES-East/West VIS products not being processed after UNIWISC changes
> It was our problem ... I found that our pqact was looking for products
> with a wavelength of 0.65 microns.  The ones coming in now are 0.63.
> I adjusted our pqact and all is well now ...

Excellent!  I'm glad when things work out.

Just so you know, the web page that describes Unidata-Wisconsin products
reflects the change you refer to.  Here is the URL to the pages I am
referring to:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/datastream.html

Ticket ID: WXV-626791
Department: Support Datastream