[Datastream #LBX-358828]: National Mosaic Radar archive?

Hi Corey,

re:
> Is the national mosaic radar GRIB2 data archived anywhere?

We (Unidata Program Center/UCAR) do not maintain long-term archives of
any kind.  We do have near real-time data available and some datasets
that go back about 120 days.

re:
> It's a
> great product that I would love to use in my derecho research here at
> SUNY Albany.

Do you know which day(s) of data that you want?  The oldest NEXRAD composite
images we have in GRIB2 format are from this past August 24.

It is possible that someone in the Unidata community is archiving the
data you are interested in.  I suggest that you post your request to
the address@hidden email list that we maintain to see if
someone out the data.

NB: before you can post to any Unidata-operated email list, you must
first be subscribed to that list.  You can (un)subscribe to any list
that we maintain online at:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Click on the Subscribe tab in the Mailing lists page and choose the
lists you want to subscribe to.

re:
> Thank you,

No worries.