NOAA/ESRL/GSD System Maintenance Notice - May 7, 2013

All GSD Data Users,

Please be advised that GSD Central Facility systems will be undergoing
several maintenance procedures on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, that will
variously affect GSD data availability.  While the planned maintenance
window is from 7:00am MDT through 10:00am MDT, most data services
are expected to be unavailable only briefly in that period.

The work will interrupt connections to GSD's web, LDM, and  FTP  services.
Most notably, we expect FTP access may be disrupted for up to 20 minutes. In
addition, we will be transitioning GSD's internal data server to new hardware,
which may result in selected outages for some GSD data sets.

Please contact the GSD Systems Support Group (address@hidden,
303-497-6887) if you have any questions or concerns about this outage, or if
your favorite GSD data set goes MIA on Tuesday morning.  We appreciate
your patience and will send a final email when all tasks are complete.

Thank you,

David

--
David Wheeler
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) Supporting NOAA