[Datastream #YAT-522314]: HRRR 3K data grid request...

Hi Joe,

> actually one more question

Sure, big apologies for the tardiness of this reply. The AMS conference in
Austin this week has
been quite time consuming.

> I am having a few issues crafting this regular expression
>
> I am pretty sure its in NGRID  or CONDUIT
>
> From the latest NCEP RAP Conus 13km data from
> NCEP-RAP-Conus 13km from the Rapid Refresh model in the motherlode
>
> I want to pull 3D grids out for RH Temp, and Geopotential height

..OK, you say "pull". Does that mean you are hitting our THREDDS server on:

motherlode.ucar.edu

Here is the "latest" file URL for the 13km Rapid refresh:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/RAP/CONUS_13km/files/latest.html?dataset=fmrc/NCEP/RAP/CONUS_13km/files/RR_CONUS_13km_20130111_1700.grib2

OR, since you are asking for a reg ex, I am assuming we are going to push it to
you via the LDM

Also, do you want ALL levels for RH and Temp and Geo-potential height?

Once we know this, we can dial it in.

You may want to peek at the "opendap" access URL, it is quite helpful in seeing
the variable and variable name space and from that (and the LDM's 'notifyme'
command) we can create a correct reg ex for the LDM to use.

Again, sorry for being late on this response, hopefully it did not cause undue
hardship.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber