MADIS-GSD processing changes scheduled for Tuesday November 27

All,

MADIS-GSD processing is moving to a new system on Tuesday November 27.

The distribution nodes will stay the same.  This change will only effect our processing.

The reason for the move is we out grew our current system.  The main changes
are we are changing our compilers to gfortran from pgf90, moving to Red Hat 5.8, and
adding mobile mesonet observations into the Integrated mesonet file.  The first
mobile surface observation will only be available in the NOAA-only mesonet file.

This change will not effect the MADIS-NWS system.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

-- Leon Benjamin
303-497-6031