[Datastream #IGD-264208]: Is the PMIP1 database down?

Hi Leif,

Sorry we didn't get to your question yesterday when it first came
in to Unidata support.

er:
> I am a graduate student at the University of Colorado studying LGM
> paleoclimate. I've had good success accessing the PMIP2 and CMIP5/PMIP3
> data but I am having trouble accessing the PMIP1 database.

Accessing the data from where?  Since we (Unidata) do not host these
datasets, it is most likely that you are accessing them from a site
that is using Unidata software (e.g., THREDDS), and this may have
suggested to you that you should contact us for support on their use.

re:
> Are the http links on the website still active?  I am getting an Object
> not found! error when I try to access the database and the OPeNDAP Server
> doesn't contain any files.

Again, what are the HTTP links and what is the website?

re:
> Am I trying to access the database incorrectly? Or is there another
> place where I can access the data?

We need more information before we can comment on these questions.

re:
> Thank you and best regards,

No worries.

Ticket ID: IGD-264208