Re: New MADIS surface data graphical display

All,

Permission issues are resolved.  Le us know if you have any issues.  We are planning on Oct. 24th to point all links to this new version.

We are upgrading our surface data graphical display.  Please take a look at the new display and send us your comments.

Our old display is at: https://madis-data.noaa.gov/sfc_display/

Our new display is at: https://madis-data.noaa.gov/MadisSurface/

Thank You,

-- Leon