[Datastream #YKU-394006]: Motherlode down?

Hi Joe,

re:
> Looks like motherlode is down -- I can't access any radar data. Any idea
> on when it might be back?

motherlode.ucar.edu did indeed crash, but it was brought back up a few minutes
ago.

Since we do not yet know why it crashed, we can not speculate on how long
it will remain up.  If it goes down again, rest assured that we will be
working on bringing it back up.

Ticket ID: YKU-394006
Department: Support Datastream